Author Topic: Kucoin Withdrawal not making it through  (Read 656 times)

Offline stackenblacken

• New Block
    • View Profile
Kucoin Withdrawal not making it through
« on: March 03, 2018, 02:07:35 PM »
Looks like I'm not the only one. 
I tried to send a portion of my Achain from Kucoin to my desktop wallet and it is stuck.  I look at Kucoin wthdrawal history, transaction view, and it goes to a page where
Transaction(ID):714a332741e045b573923460af7d2b552a1df565
is at the top, but the rectangular bars under it just keep blipping, and nothing seems to be happening.
I go to the home area to search, and it says no result.

Where did my withdrawal go?  Is it still trying to go through?

The first time I sent Achain to my wallet was 4 days before this, and it did work. Quite fast.  It was also through Kucoin, and to the same address.  This second time, now it is stuck. It's been almost 24 hours.  Please help out.

Offline stackenblacken

• New Block
    • View Profile
Re: Kucoin Withdrawal not making it through
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 12:26:44 PM »
Anyone interested in helping me out?
The transaction is still doing the blipping with the rectangular bars. 
My wallet is synced up by the way.  And I still haven't received the Achain.
What is going on?
It's been 4 days since I sent it, and 2 days since I posted this request for help.

Offline rayo290

• New Block
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 07:14:33 PM »
Hello stackenblacken,

It happened to me just like ati, I made a withdrawal to the achain wallet first and it arrived perfectly, then I sent back the funds back, all this to verify that the wallet worked.

Now on Saturday send a transaction from KUCOIN and they give me a tracking code that does not exist and it keeps loading, I have contacted the Kucoin service but they have told me they will tell the technicians and they do not help me.

Have you managed to find out something?

Sorry if my English is bad

Offline stackenblacken

• New Block
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 11:31:36 AM »
Sux for the both of us. I have received no response from Kucoin or Achain.
Yeah it worked with the small portion I sent to the wallet a few days before this fiasco.
With the 10x amount of Achain I sent the 2nd time, this mess happened.
Both sent from Kucoin, to the same address both times. The record on Kucoin even shows that.  It's just for this second time, that transaction id seems to keep loading and going no where.
Someone help us out!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 12:31:22 PM by stackenblacken »

Offline stackenblacken

• New Block
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2018, 01:47:37 AM »
Wow, been almost 2 weeks. No response.  You guys visit your technical support forum?
Transaction(ID):714a332741e045b573923460af7d2b552a1df565
Please look into it.

Offline stackenblacken

• New Block
    • View Profile
So I had given up all hope, and finally decided to check again today. About 1.5 months after initial send on March 1. Lo and behold, the Achain showed up.
My first Achain transaction sent on 2-24-18 took 30 seconds to arrive in the wallet.
The second transaction sent on 3-1-18 took until 4-13-18 to show up.
I don't know what to say.  6 weeks is not optimal to say the least. It must be some sort of record for slowest blockchain transaction ever, haha.
Crazy thing is the transaction page on Achain block explorer is still blipping, like it's still trying to figure out the transaction.  But at least transaction showed up in the wallet, I guess? 
I don't think i'll get any more Achain, but for those of you waiting, maybe 6 weeks from now, you will see something! GLTA!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 02:31:32 AM by stackenblacken »

Offline GrowthOp

• New Block
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2018, 06:42:19 AM »
Several days ago I transferred 100 ACT coins to my address, but they have not arrived. they left the Kucoin exchange quickly, but the wallet indicates still waiting for 800+ thousand blocks to clear. I followed the guide, but something must be wrong. Do I have to do anything on the Achain website? I noticed the wallet on the website required a word group memorization, but the desktop did not. Is that correct?

While it is reassuring to know I'm not the only, what is the solution and why no response from the technical side?

Offline carl56

• New Block
    • View Profile
I was trying to send act to the kcash wallet. I typed the address with acouple of mistakes like 1 for i. the transaction is stuck in processing since feb. 12. There no help from kucoin after many emails. How can i change the address or stop proccessing. Please help!!!!