Author Topic: #RewardsForYourSuggestions#  (Read 1366 times)

Offline achain_forum

• Administrator
  • Jr. Block
    • View Profile
#RewardsForYourSuggestions#
« on: January 25, 2018, 06:24:53 PM »
Dear Achainers,

Many of you noticed and uses our web wallet (https://browser.achain.com/wallet.html#/) which was launched few weeks ago.
What do you think about this new product? Did you ever encounter any problem while using it? Or, do you have any ideas to make it better?
Now, your voices are required. Don’t hesitate, if you have any ideas about the web wallet for improvements. You’re welcome to comment with details and pictures.
Constructive ideas will be given a certain amount of ACT as rewards if it'll be adopted by our engineers. Achain needs you all to participate and share your suggestions. So, let's take action!

Best regards,
Team - Achain

Offline Divisas

• New Block
    • View Profile
Re: #RewardsForYourSuggestions#
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 05:17:09 AM »
Hello, it would be really nice if your wallet could be supported by ledger nano hardware. In this way I could feel much more comfortable and secure while holding my act. Keep up with updates as we need to get more attention!
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."

Robert Kiyosaki

Offline EastCoastChainGang

• New Block
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 06:49:15 PM »
I believe a back ground image of some sort would help, just something Achain related or a city skyline. Just more pretty for the user. not so plain.

The navigation of having to log in with long passphrase then input password, then once logged in you have to import the same passphrase to create a wallet address, this seems redundant. once a user is logged in, a wallet address should already be created for the user without having to input the passphrase a second time. so essentially if you could streamline that process it may be more attractive to users.

having a DApp that is your webwallet. an DApp would allow users on the move to manage their funds with having to transfer between kcash and web wallet.

List on a north american exchange please! your Market CAP has been very up and down lately it would be nice to see a solid foothold above XRP, Also there is Vechain who is 8 CAD a coin now... we cannot miss the boat here!

Someone needs to come here To Prince Edward Island to integrate the whole island, our province main source of income is tourism and a great deal of that is travelers from china, we have a lot of Chinese residents as well which may help easily integrate.

These  suggestions are quite valuable, And i do hope you look at these carefully, not just for my personal gain but for the entire Achain Community.

we are only getting our first bitcoin ATM here next month. NO COMPETITION here!

If we had a way to use ACT and other ALT coins in everyday life, buying groceries, paying rent, utility bills etc this would make integration much easier. with our Island being only 5,660 km² with a population of only 150000 it could be perfect (incubator)

Please contact my account if you wish! Thank you Team!

Offline patrick874

• New Block
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2018, 08:11:46 AM »
I'm very new to the blockchain tech but tried all 3 wallets web,pc, kcash .

First things first:

After creating a wallet with pc application and backing it up into the key file, I open it with notepad and tried using the key inside to import an address in web wallet, unfortunately, it does not match the address I would get if the file itself would be uploaded by the web wallet.
              This will cause a lot of confusion down the road.

Basically, the key file can correspond to 2 wallet addresses one from the file itself when uploaded another from priv. Key inside the file.

In addition, if mnemonics from Achain web wallet is used in kcash new address is issued again.

It all seems too confusing to me and I'm quite tech savvy.

The text in the key file should correspond to the same wallet address as the file itself.
Kcash mnemonics and web wallet mnemonics could be linked?                   

+ I loled when I spotted this in PC wallet :)

loading_bg pic

keep up the good work guys.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 08:13:29 AM by patrick874 »