Author Topic: My achain did not arrive from Kucoin to my wallet. copied and pasted address.  (Read 1052 times)

Offline CryptoBird

• New Block
    • View Profile
Please help Tech Support.

I installed the Achain desktop wallet.  Then I copied the wallet address and pasted it to withdraw addreass in kucoin exchange.  My achain is missing from my Kucoin balance but has not arrived to my Achain desktop wallet.

Where is my Achain?

:(

Offline nirao

• New Block
    • View Profile
I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. WHAT IS GOING ON?

Offline CryptoBird

• New Block
    • View Profile
Is there any support here?   No one answers my question?  I have been trying for 2 days to sync my Desktop wallet.  What does it take so long to sync this wallet?  I wish I would have never invested in Achain.   You have a wallet that takes days to sync. I first tried using the kcash wallet and that kept saying invalid Achain address.  So did not work either.

Is there anyway to send my Achain back to kucoin??????????????????????

Please respond tech support.

Offline youlongthai

• New Block
    • View Profile
having the same problem here, any luck with you guys withdrawal at all? My Achain wallet won't sync at all.

donald1stan

i would like to introduce Bitcoin Mining to you, this is a platform where you get to invest and earn from your investment. Using Bitcoin you can make up to $10,000 weekly and more than $100,000 in a month, by investing:

$500 you get $1700 weekly
$1000 you get $3200 weekly
$2000 you get $6200 weekly
$5000 you get $15600 weekly so on, it depends on how much you are willing to invest. Also if you have issues accessing your wallet,

Please note that you don't require any special skills and it's doesn't require much of your time as you can do this anywhere and anytime. For further details contact donald1stan@gmail.com