Author Topic: 3 days to sync wallet??????????  (Read 1713 times)

Offline CryptoBird

• New Block
    • View Profile
3 days to sync wallet??????????
« on: February 13, 2018, 11:39:11 AM »
Why does your desktop wallet take 3 days to sync?

This is a very unfriendly wallet.  What is it doing that it takes so long to sync?   Is it going to take 3 days to send from the wallet?

Offline southnjes

• New Block
    • View Profile
Re: 3 days to sync wallet??????????
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 01:18:44 AM »
I can't actually believe they still have it up for customers who own ACT.  I only did a test run (thank god) with 25 ACT and it's taken over 15 hours and it's still not finished.

AChain seriously needs to get it's * in gear to fix this problem otherwise they will be looked upon as nothing but a joke in this industry, especially when they are compared to other blockchains that ACTUALLY work!!

I guess one redeeming quality the wallet has, It's UNHACKABLE as it would take someone so long to get the ACT out of your wallet in the first place.  (Yea, i'm being VERY sarcastic)

Offline pvi2020

• New Block
    • View Profile
Big wallet issues
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 06:55:36 AM »
I downloaded the wallet on Saturday, today it's Wednesday and it's still synching, I think that's totally unacceptable and ridiculous that it'll take this long!! you should warn people interested in participating in the loyalty program of this great issue. It needs to brought to the attention of the community that the wallet is an issue and shouldn't be used but only the Lite wallet instead. I'm surprised the the team doesn't have a fix for this issue and cannot provide any help!!

donald1stan

Re: 3 days to sync wallet??????????
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2018, 05:39:41 AM »
i would like to introduce Bitcoin Mining to you, this is a platform where you get to invest and earn from your investment. Using Bitcoin you can make up to $10,000 weekly and more than $100,000 in a month, by investing:

$500 you get $1700 weekly
$1000 you get $3200 weekly
$2000 you get $6200 weekly
$5000 you get $15600 weekly so on, it depends on how much you are willing to invest.

Please note that you don't require any special skills and it's doesn't require much of your time as you can do this anywhere and anytime. For further details contact donald1stan@gmail.com