Poll

Has anyone encountered a problem with downloading the wallet from the official website?

Any insight on what the issue(s) could be and if there is a fix?
0 (0%)
Are there any alternatives? Eg. Paper wallet
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Problem Downloading Wallet  (Read 881 times)

Offline MarXmade

• New Block
    • View Profile
Problem Downloading Wallet
« on: February 18, 2018, 07:42:16 AM »
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for reading my post. Has anyone encountered a problem with downloading the wallet from the official website? I have tried MS Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Brave with no success. Except for the following error message:
                   This page isn’t working
achain.oss-cn-beijing.aliyuncs.com didn’t send any data.

This snafu certainly isn't building my confidence in the project considering how much exposure we all face with keeping our funds on exchanges.
Any insight on what the issue(s) could be and if there is a fix?

Offline southnjes

• New Block
    • View Profile
Re: Problem Downloading Wallet
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 11:50:54 AM »
DON'T download and use it.   It doesn't work at all.

Offline MarXmade

• New Block
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 01:27:25 PM »
So, how have you handled this cluster-phuk? I'm hoping leaving them on Kucoin is not the answer.

Offline southnjes

• New Block
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 03:32:36 PM »
Well so far I've written off the coins that I sent to my wallet.  All it does is crash my laptop and does nothing but sync.   I can't stop the transaction that I did and luckily it was a test of a small amount.

I'm going to try a test using Kcash instead.  If that fails then I've lost 50 coins and I'll leave them on the exchange, maybe even I'll sell my ACT for something else that is better for the customer like ITC or AELF (which I also hold big too) or even more ZIL.

I'm starting to think that the implementation of what they are porting to the customer won't ever get to work since they can't seem to get the basic things correct.

Worst wallet I've EVER used.

Offline southnjes

• New Block
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 03:46:44 PM »
Well so far I've written off the coins that I sent to my wallet.  All it does is crash my laptop and does nothing but sync.   I can't stop the transaction that I did and luckily it was a test of a small amount.

I'm going to try a test using Kcash instead.  If that fails then I've lost 50 coins and I'll leave them on the exchange, maybe even I'll sell my ACT for something else that is better for the customer like ITC or AELF (which I also hold big too) or even more ZIL.

I'm starting to think that the implementation of what they are porting to the customer won't ever get to work since they can't seem to get the basic things correct.

Worst wallet I've EVER used.

So I used the Kcash app for Android.   Too about 3 minutes and was painless.   Thank phuk we have another option than having to use the crap Achain wallet!!

Offline MarXmade

• New Block
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 05:05:15 PM »
Thank you for all your feed back. Wonderful! I'll try KCash also. Just don't want to leave my bread sitting on any exchanges with all the rats running around.

Offline southnjes

• New Block
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2018, 02:30:52 AM »
I agree, don't feed the rats, and you're very welcome, hope it went smooth for you as it did me.   I hope that EVERYONE else sees this and all the other posts NOT to use Achain wallet.

For the record, my Achain wallet is still syncing, we are on day 3 now and it's still at approx 75 %.

Good luck with KCash. :)

Offline MarXmade

• New Block
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2018, 09:01:53 AM »
Hey Southnjes,
I have a question for you. I'm a little confused with the Kcash wallet. The interface is nice, simplistic, and easy to navigate but it only shows address' (keys) for Btc, Eth, Bch, Etc, and Ltc. I read on the forum that the wallet actually supports 87 crypto assets but there doesn't seem to be a function that allows users to add ACT or any other Altcoin. How did you resolve this issue? Am I overlooking something? Thanks in advance!

Marksmade

donald1stan

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2018, 05:42:13 AM »
i would like to introduce Bitcoin Mining to you, this is a platform where you get to invest and earn from your investment. Using Bitcoin you can make up to $10,000 weekly and more than $100,000 in a month, by investing:

$500 you get $1700 weekly
$1000 you get $3200 weekly
$2000 you get $6200 weekly
$5000 you get $15600 weekly so on, it depends on how much you are willing to invest. Also if you have issues accessing your wallet,

Please note that you don't require any special skills and it's doesn't require much of your time as you can do this anywhere and anytime. For further details contact donald1stan@gmail.com